Hello and good morning guys, welcome back to my website. This day I want to share with you about pros and cons on smoking. Well, are you a smoker? If yes, since when you become a smoker? Do you know why smoke become really a dangerous thing? Well, let’s talk about why smoking become a dangerous habit and how to stop smoking on my article today.
Smoking is Beneficial or Unbeneficial?
For people who don’t know what is smoking, let me explain it to you what is smoking. Well, smoking is an activity in which a substance is burned and the resulting smoke breathed in to be tasted and absorbed into the bloodstream. Commonly things that become the ingredients of cigarette is the dried leaves of the tobacco plant which have been rolled into a small square of rice paper to create small, round cylinder that later called “cigarettes”
Smoking is a primally practiced ass a route of administration for recreational drug use because the combustion of the dried plant leaves vaporizes and delivers active substances into the lung where they are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream and reach bodily tissue. In the case of cigarette smoking these substances are contained in a mixture of aerosol particles and gasses and include the pharmacologically active alkaloid Nicotine.
Well, smoking itself generally have a really negative impact on your body. Well, to make you know more about the negative impact of smoking cigarettes you can look at the list below.
Unbeneficial Effects From Smoking
- The smoker will get the higher potential of Stroke, coronary heart, and lung cancer.
- Smoking also causes stroke and coronary heart which are among the leading causes of death in the United States.
- Fasten the signs of cardiovascular diseases
- Damaging blood vessels and can make them grow thicker and grow narrower.
- Stillbirth ( The death of the baby before birth)
- Affecting bone with making it more fragile to break than someone who never smokes before.
- decreased immune function.
Well, even though there are so many unbeneficial effects that caused by cigarettes if you are a hard-smoker. Smoke also have some beneficial result for health too. I know you must be thinking that I’m joking around, right? Well, to make you believe in me, here’s the list of the benefits of smoking.
Beneficial Effects From Smoking:
- Smoking lowers the risk of knee-replacement surgery.
- Smoking lowers the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- Smoke regularly will also lower the risk of obesity. (maybe they are run out of money to buy food) #LOL.
- Smoking helps the heart drug clopidogrel work better.
The question now is how to stop smoking if we have already become a hard smoker? Well, maybe you can follow up a few steps below!
How To Stop Smoking?
- Think about if you want to stop smoking!
- Find out the reason why you want to quit smoking and REMEMBER IT!
- Prepare for an endless hell of the nicotine-withdrawal syndrome.
- Make a plan for it (just in case you will quit struggling)
- Pick an easier method like reduces your cigarettes consumption.
- Ask for support!
There are a lot of people that try to quit smoking but ends up failing in the end. That’s why before you try to stop this addiction, I think you need to strengthen your will first. If you have a low will to stop this addiction, everything will be just a plan and nonsense dream. Well, I think my article today about Pros and cons on smoking and how to stop smoking is enough and clear for today. If you think my tips this day is useful for you, please share this with your friends who is a hard smoker too. Thanks for coming to my website. See you soon on my article and have a nice day.